Wednesday, September 10, 2014

And so my adventure as a blogger begins....

"It always seems impossible....until it is done!"

                                                                                      Quote found on technologyrocksseriously.com September 10th 2014

Today is the first time that I am trying my hand at blogging. I'm not exactly sure how or what to do, so I am mainly flying by the seat of my pants. I wish to tell you, the reader, that we are now in this together. Hopefully you will watch me evolve from a shy blogger to an experienced and confident blogger before too long. I am sure that during this process, I will encounter many learning curves that will leave me perplexed, and possibly just a "tiny bit frustrated." This blog is being created as a course requirement for my Social Studies and Art education methods courses, but I have a feeling it will be something that I will continue to pursue as well as enjoy. I don't mind telling you that it is out of my comfort zone as I haven't ever been down this online road before, but I can, and will learn. I have however gone the traditional route and put pen to paper to complete several "book" journals over the years. I enjoy capturing moments in time, feelings, and day-to-day activities as well as memories in ink. As I wrap my mind around the concept of blogging, I realize that it is an amplified version of what I already do with pen and paper. This can't be "that" hard, and I am beginning to feel like it will be a lot of fun. I love a good challenge and as I sink my teeth into this, I realize that I am indeed preparing to embark on an adventure. I can do this. At the moment I am celebrating a small victory that I have figured out how to get to this point....with "all" of my hair still intact! Please join me as I begin my blogging adventure. I will be sharing what I learn with you by relaying information, events and tid-bits from my Social Studies and Arts methods courses. Together we will learn the importance of, and exactly how, to integrate the Arts into all subjects...... Let's see where we can go!

No comments:

Post a Comment